MY TESTIMONY

 Life is a twist, you get this feeling knowing one day we all have to die. The ideology crosses the mind of every single individual just at the point where you know how much you have changed the life of so many people


So what's the point disconnecting from the world without connecting to a person's life. There is a saying "Life is a teacher, the more you live the more you learn". So whose life have you connected to so far.


The journey of life is a beautiful one and as such let the beauty reflect in us. I sat down thinking of all I will leave behind when one day I disconnect from this world, is the world going to remain the same or not when I go.?

Now imagine leaving the world knowing you've got everything covered, now this is the beautiful reflection I spoke about in the third paragraph. (Legacy). 


Take bolds steps today and let go of procrastination, I write today because it was almost my time to disconnect but life has its own twist and I consider it a second chance to make that legacy I almost left more beautiful. 


When was the last time you told someone you love him/her?. Life without love is worthless. Take it as a task everyday to let at least 10persons how much you love them. 


Be strong and hold on to God, because against all odds, God is extremely great and beautiful. As many will want to see you fall but with God by your side you are victorious

Thank you Father!!


This is my Testimony....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INFERIORITY COMPLEX

WALK AWAY FROM YOUR OWN NOTIONS

THE REAL DEAL